Fundamentals | Agility | Speed | Technique
*** Scroll down for players ages 14-16! ***
For players ages 4-13:
The 2016 FAST summer camp is a five day / 15-hour program designed around having fun and improving your soccer skills!
Two weeks to choose from:
July 18th-22nd, 2016
July 25th-29th, 2016 *No longer available
$150 per child
*Payment due online or at Off The Wall Soccer no later than Friday, July 15th!*
- The FAST program is designed to advance your player's game strength, speed, and skills, developed by coaches David Finney and Steve Biles. Each class will focus on a different area, building on the players' preexisting abilities through targeted instruction, demonstration, and repetition of new material. Players will gain knowledge and learn training movements designed to give them the advantage on the field!
- Each age group will participate in daily three-hour sessions involving soccer training, scrimmage games, a provided snack, and other exciting fun activities! Each participant will also receive a camp t-shirt!
- Tentative schedule: ages 4-6 from 8am to 11am, ages 7-9 from 11am-2pm, and ages 10-13 from 2pm-5pm (all times are subject to change)
- Send plenty of water for your child in bottles clearly labeled with their name (no glass containers or open/lidded cups)
- Please dress your child in comfortable athletic shorts and t-shirts, athletic sneakers, and shin guards covered with knee-high socks
- Shoes must be worn on the field at all times. NO CLEATS of any kind. Only official artificial indoor turf soccer shoes or flat-sole athletic-style shoes are permitted on the playing surface.
- Shin guards must be worn and covered with knee-high socks during all soccer activities
- We will communicate further information via email after registration has closed (please make sure your email is up-to-date in our system)
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 706-253-3050
- No pay, no play; players still unpaid after July 15th will be waitlisted and barred from participation until payment is received, and may not receive a camp t-shirt, et cetera due to ordering deadlines. No refunds will be issued after kits have been ordered.
- Registration fees will be refunded if there is an insufficient number of participants
*A copy of this information will be emailed to you once your registration is received
Click here to register ages 4-13!
For players ages 14-16:
This program is designed to advance your player's game strength, speed, and skills, developed by coaches David Finney and Steve Biles. Each 90-minute class will focus on a different area, building on the players' preexisting abilities through targeted instruction, demonstration, and repetition of new material. Players will gain knowledge and learn training movements designed to give them the advantage on the field!
Ages 14 through 16*,
July 25th - 29th
5:00PM - 6:30PM
$75 for the full five-session course
Class size is limited to 20 players!
*If your player is outside the online registration age range but would like to participate, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
Click here to register ages 14-16!