Our facility offers a unique combination of field, facility, and staff to develop players to the highest level.
1) We are a dedicated and environmentally stable field. Our turf field is located inside a 10,000 square foot enclosed building. This setting provides the optimum conditions for teaching and training players of all levels. Soccer is a sport where the ball is in almost constant contact with the field so it is important that the field be smooth and not affect the movement of the ball. By removing variability and imperfections in field conditions, players are able to concentrate on learning and mastering their ball handling skills. When you put developing players in an environment with poor field conditions, a great deal of time and energy is spent on compensating for the motion of the ball over obstacles and imperfections in the field. Our facility eliminates this issue and lets players focus on improving their game.
2) The field at Off The Wall Soccer is built out of New Generation Elite Turf. The same turf is used in many professional soccer facilities. It is a non-infill style turf which means that it is padded instead of being filled with rubber. This gives you the same grass-like cushioned feel without the messy black rubber of an infill field.
3) Off the Wall Soccer offers year round play. We offer leagues for all ages winter, spring, summer and fall. And the best part is, no more cancellations due to weather or bundling up to play on a cold rainy day!
4) We play small-sided games. Smaller teams and fewer players on the field create the ideal structure for teaching and practicing the game of soccer. Small sided games are an essential component of coaching and are recommended consistently by Youth Soccer Associations for developing players of all ages. They are also a critical part of any coach licensing program. Best of all, they generate the most fun for the players!
5) Our field takes it a step further with our arena-style wall system and high netting. There are no throw-ins or corner kicks - just fun playing it "off the wall". When the ball stays in play, players can focus on playing the game. More touches lead to better skills which leads to more success and a greater enjoyment of the game!